Author Topic: KIA CARENS CRDI vs. TOYOTA INNOVA D4D  (Read 19806 times)

rfgoons

• View Profile
Re: KIA CARENS CRDI vs. TOYOTA INNOVA D4D
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2009, 06:33:37 AM »
Well, I believed that the engine is the heart of the vehicle and no offense meant to toyota innova D4D owners, it may have the other features but from the feedback of others, the defect of the engine, minor or otherwise, would mean troubles in the day to day operations

brellrain

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2009, 10:02:24 PM »
I still have the 05 Innova G D4D till now, no problems ever since.. Except the time when they had a recall back in 07, something to do with the rear axle..

Macoy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2009, 02:44:50 PM »
good choice on picking the innova...though I agree that the carrens would also be a pretty good choice, for me it would boil down to resale calue and spare parts availability, which for me should be big considerations when purchasing any car

myk384

• Junior writer
    • View Profile
    • friendster
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2009, 09:18:40 AM »
The Carens drives like a car but need more room... the Toyota takes the spot...

gerbo

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2009, 09:01:57 PM »
If this is a battle of the powerplants, the Carens CRDI would win hands down.

pat

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2009, 09:12:46 AM »
same here. toyota wins, no doubt, since they know what the people need. i'm not saying kia doesn't, they just don't do it as well as toyota.

myk384

• Junior writer
    • View Profile
    • friendster
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2009, 12:25:23 PM »
Kia's quality has been improved

magnum

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2009, 06:02:44 PM »
Twas a difficulty for me,a woman, finding a vehicle which can accommodate more than 5 passengers especially when there are visitors from abroad or from the province and at an affordable cost but at the same time I don't look a driver of a car pool or a v-hire.I also don't want to be in a very girly attire and then hopped in or come down in a macho vehicle.More than its physical attributes,my mechanic friends really admired the CRDI,VGT engine of Carens,its interior,aircon and other added features, value for money daw.  after a long analysis...Carens na!

maranello_5775

• genuine car addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2009, 11:21:13 PM »
oh no! the base model kia carens now climbs the 1million peso mark,for the similar amount of money you can get a high-end innova g diesel,the kia loses a bit of its value for money so for me it's the innova
member: Elantra Pinas
cvvt/d-cvvt/ird-e/i-vtec/iForceVVT-i/re-vgt/Ti-VCT

scorpy

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2010, 09:01:55 PM »
 :-\I THINK WE ARE COMPARING AN APPLE TO AN ORANGE... CARENS IS A REAL MODERN WAGON UNI-BODY DESIGN WHILE THE INNOVA IS A CHASSIS TYPE VEHICLE USING PLATFORM OF HILUX. LOOKING TO ENGINE PERFORMANCE, CARENS HAS A LOT OF EDGE IN TERMS OF FUEL EFFICIENCY AND POWER PLUS USING MUCH ADVANCE DIESEL ENGINE TECHNOLOGY "crdi". CARENS CAN BE SEEN IN EUROPE BUT INNOVA I DONT THINK SO... SINCE THE INNOVA MARKET IS FOR SOUTHEAST ASIA ...WHY??? BECAUSE INNOVA IS FOR ASIA ONLY AND WILL NOT PASS IN EUROPEAN STANDARD AS A WAGON....NO OFFENSE TO INNOVA USERS BUT THIS IS A GOOD WAGON WELL SUITED FOR PHILIPPINE MARKET AND ROAD CONDITIONS.

vivienshoshanna

• Jumbo Dirty Cat - Super Jacket Series
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2010, 12:23:53 PM »
I'd still go for the Kia Carens...More value for money and cheaper...and good-looking.... :)

but is it really worth it?