Here are some of the best Filipino restaurants in Qatar that I've been so far:
- Pinoy Fiesta (one of the famous restaurant in Doha, located at Al Sadd St., near Doha Clinic Hospital)
- Little Manila Restaurant (best lutong-bahay food, near Castle Garden accommodation)
- Asian Traditional Restaurant (where some politicians discreetly go, located at Al Markhiya and Industrial Area)
- Inihaw Republik (the best BBQ house in town, located at the back of Financial Square, C Ring road)
- Pilipino Restaurant & Bakery (they have the tastiest siopao, located at the City Center Food Court, left side from the entrance also at Souq near Kabayan Store)
- Boracay Restaurant (beach themed restaurant, located also at the Souq)
- Pearl Beirut Restaurant (cheapest seafood dishes, located at Fish Market, Corniche, Al Khor)
Note: Didn't include fast-food chains as they are famous already. If you happen to be in Qatar and know other restaurants please add.
Best time to go out for dinner when in Doha is at during 4pm, traffic situation is very worse as of this writing.