Author Topic: Anything goes...  (Read 160467 times)

GTR_01

• View Profile
Re: Anything goes...
« Reply #1245 on: August 13, 2012, 10:08:48 AM »
Thanks sir Feeter Silverster, where planning to buy kasi a fortuner this coming November, is this a good choice of the months?? and i heard that the Toyota launching Hilux and Fortuner 2.5 D4D VN Turbo Intercooler this coming september.. much better and upgraded engine of 2.5 variants!
"Straight lines are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers."

krosjoint

• View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: August 15, 2012, 12:43:46 PM »
Almost all automotive company is very secretive of their launch dates, even the automotive media like Top Gear doesn't know, they have to get really close to  the marketing person so they'll be the first to know of the car's launches and the first to have the scoop, that's if they're that lucky.

You are right sir, you don't know when they will launch a new model, the bad thing is if you buy a brand new car this month, after 5mons. the company will bring a new designed of cars and the car that you bought brand new will out of view again, we already experience this kind of situation, from Toyota Motors...It hurts.

2001lancer

• View Profile
    • myperfectcar.com.ph
« Reply #1247 on: March 22, 2013, 10:51:42 PM »
Hi Guys! Interested to know what the best car for you is ?  try www.myperfectcar.com.ph - it finds out the best car best-suited to your needs

junjunIII

• View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: June 28, 2013, 06:55:02 PM »
What can you say about MITSUBISHI MONTERO SPORTS 2013 DIESEL GLX NON-VGT A/T 4X2.

Is it good? I just purchased one yesterday. Tell me some tips like the break-in or road test. Necessary?

aylaisabelle

• Evercool
  • Girl Offroader
    • View Profile
    • Metal Stamping
« Reply #1249 on: October 03, 2013, 02:44:20 PM »
Hey guys!

I Need a bit of advice here. Um, I'm sort of looking for a nanny and my friend recommended www.helperchoice.com/blog. I'm a little adamant about hiring online, I think it's a good place to start though. Anyway, she's got feedback, but  I was wondering if any of you guys have had experience with this site as well?

or if you have other ways of looking for a maid.

Please suggest how you could get one fast.

Thanks!

Ayla :)

elantraj2typeR

• View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: July 23, 2014, 02:32:58 AM »
Some things I learned from a friend who religiously goes to casa for his cars' PMS

Part of his PMS was to have the fanbelt changed.  He goes home checks under his hood and noticed that the fanbelt markings are not even new.  From then on,  he buys his parts and checks his owners manual for maintenance schedule.

There is  a lot of incidents like that here because car dealers either dont have enough time to get the parts or they are cutting cost at the expense of their customers' safety.

IF I WERE YOU,  DO THE FOLLOWING:

Highly recommended for new car owners who have issues in which they have suspicions about their car repaired or serviced at casa or any fishy going on in their car after service.

Go to your trusted mechanic or autoshop.  You can make this person your "go to guy" for your car whenever you need help. You can watch your mechanic replace/repair your car unlike in casa where you car can be "milked" for parts for use in other peoples' car/unit.

Buy the parts and stock up for the next maintenance interval.  Who knows these parts are much cheaper compared to the ones being charged at the casa.

Have the time to read your owners' manual and in the weekends.   Please check your radiator coolant level, engine oil level, brake fluid level, clutch fluid level. Check some fluid leaks on your garage, it might be your brake line leaking or your engine oil pan leaking which is very dangerous. Doing these simple things saves you time and money.

Do research about your car models' potential issue in the internet.  Some car dealers here in the Philippines are only after for unit sales after that forget the customer.  What they fail to see is if the customer comes back because of a fault in their unit they will face the customer whom they sold a possible defective unit.  Car dealers often do not know the factory fault of the unit or pretend not to know the units' issue here in the Philippines.  KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE!   8)  Thanks to RA 10642 known as the Philippine Lemon Law, the customers have power to chase erring car dealers here.

My father said "if you only know how to drive your car but not maintain or fix it you're just wasting time and money" (in tagalog, "marunong lang gumamit").  Common behavior among people who doesnt have time management for their cars.  Then they blame casa or other people for a fault that should not happen if they only have taken good care of their cars except for factory fault or lemon units which is a different case.

Some car owners refer to their car as their wife.  Seemed to have a longer relationship.    ;)  8)

In the U.S. people there are honest about their cars' history.  Here in the Philippines, its a big risk to buy a second hand car because people lie and do not tell what they've failed to do in their car.  Buying a ticking time bomb is very dangerous.

Take care of your car and you car will take care of you. IS THAT SIMPLE?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 02:35:00 AM by elantraj2typeR »