Author Topic: Changing colors of bulbs of PARK LIGHT & PLATE LIGHT  (Read 1918 times)

mrpolitician012

Changing colors of bulbs of PARK LIGHT & PLATE LIGHT
« on: February 11, 2012, 12:23:48 PM »
hey guys. i have the new vios a gift from my dad. one mid afternoon between (5:30 - 6:30pm) i was driving around the village to feel my new car when i saw this same 2012 toyota vios we have same color black. his park light and plate# light was white and i liked the looks of it. when i got home, opened my computer searched for local distributors or the one who can customize your ride. then i found one and he's coming tomorrow to change the bulbs and he will also put HID.

i just want to ask. can i still put back the stock bulbs and nuts after he change it? i mean i really love the car and "ayaw ko sana ma-baboy yung auto" as much as possible i just want it to look good at the same time change few things maybe a clean and dashing set of rims and put bodykits on it. if ever i thought of selling the car after few years can i still put back the old bulbs and nuts? please help me guys i know there's a lot of pro around here and i'm just starting to learn about cars. thanks :D

mindkinetic

• View Profile
Re: Changing colors of bulbs of PARK LIGHT & PLATE LIGHT
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 11:55:19 PM »
mr politician glad you chose toyota . it will surely serve your purpose and will stand the test of time. now as far as your inquiry is concerned there is nothing to really be scared about in fitting your ride with HID. no changes will ever be made in as far as the default make of your vios . pimping your ride can be an addiction so my suggestion is to be frugal in your upgrades. noneteless enjoy your ride and reciprocate by being more deligent in your studies.
BMW 320d idrive
Chevrolet Trailblazer 2.5 duramax
suzuki swift

mrpolitician012

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 06:10:16 PM »
Oh it's you again Mindkinetic! glad to hear from you again :) and again thanks for the helpful advice. My friend installed the HID yesterday. just want to add can you recommend a good brand of lowering spring for the vios? i don't want it to be drop too low maybe an inch or 1.5" and a good exhaust also. i asked my friend but he said it won't sound the same because he has a 1.5 and mine is a 1.3. i don't want it to sound too loud, i just want the sound to be whole and pure if you know what i mean.. i'll wait for your reply mindkinetic  :D

mindkinetic

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 05:57:54 PM »
Mrpolitician, greetings. There are many brands to lower your ride (vios) to name a few : tanabe  sustec nf210 this promises a comfort ride, a cheaper version is the maxspeed lowering spring which will give about 1.5” drop or a more expensive springs espelir among others. However, you should also be informed of the pros and cons in performing this particular alteration. Lowering springs are true performance lowering springs, not just a shorter stock spring. They are designed the way performance springs should be, with the correct spring rate and ride height for each specific application. Minor modifications or camber kits may be required: it may progress a vehicles handling by lowering its centre of gravity and providing a firmer, more defined ride quality for precision handling akin to a sports car. Be wary however  of the alignment of your wheels and in a country with road flaws a lowered ride may increase your driving anxiety as under scraping of your vehicles will be an anticipated occurrence.
BMW 320d idrive
Chevrolet Trailblazer 2.5 duramax
suzuki swift

mrpolitician012

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2012, 12:18:04 AM »
Thanks  mindkinetic :D i think i'll go for tanabe sustec NF210. it's a little bit cheaper than Espelir
and that's all i can afford since i'm just a student :) i dont wan't to ask my parents for the springs because i think they gave me enough by buying me a brand new car for a gift. i think that's too much already. anyway i'm hoping that in my next post i'll see your name again because you always give the best and effective advices. thanks a lot  ;D