Author Topic: 2010 mitsubishi adventure problem!  (Read 4933 times)

mitsugas

• View Profile
2010 mitsubishi adventure problem!
« on: April 25, 2012, 08:20:32 AM »
i need your help baka may knowledge kayo regarding this on how to repair.
ipasok ko kasi kotse ko sa casa kaso nagsisiguro ako na worth ang gastos ko at meron din namang casa na loko ung mag charge sau ng libo libo pero d naman naayos problema ng sasakyan mo.

anyway, under warranty pa kotse ko pero ito ang mga defects:
Steering wheel, column - pag slow speed and i turn my steering wheel may minor sounds na naririnig ko, feel ko sa steering column cya kasi pag tungtung ko ng humps at slow speed may tok sound na naman at pag liko ko pero low speed din mga 2nd gear to 1st gear may sound din.

meron bang solusyon nito o ano ang defect nito?

Aircon: kapag ilagay ko sa 3 o 4 ang blower ng aircon may tutulo sa ilalim sa front seat sa passanger side. noong dati wala pa ito pero ngayon ay nagtutulo na.

yan muna guys sana may makatulong sa akin.

17Sphynx17

• View Profile
Re: 2010 mitsubishi adventure problem!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 01:40:46 PM »
Did you by any chance change your tire size? Or is everything stock?

About the aircon, are you pertaining to the leak when the rear aircons are on or even when they are off?

mindkinetic

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 03:00:23 PM »
if its covered by warranty let the dealership provide the solution, thats the purpose of warranty and you will not need to spend a single centavo in doing so. about the 1st problem its the rod that needs to be replaced the 2nd problem easy fix lang yan. go to the dealership and have your car checked
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 06:11:38 AM by mindkinetic »
BMW 320d idrive
Chevrolet Trailblazer 2.5 duramax
suzuki swift

mitsugas

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2012, 08:33:37 PM »
Did you by any chance change your tire size? Or is everything stock?

About the aircon, are you pertaining to the leak when the rear aircons are on or even when they are off?
tire is stock.
front aircon, if lalakasan ko blower ko tutulo na cya. sabi nila eh needs cleaning daw.
if its covered by warranty let the dealership provide the solution thats the purpose of warranty and you will not need to spend a singke centavo in foing so. about the 1st problem its the rod that needs to be replace the 2nd problem easy fix lang yan. go to the dealership and have your car checked
covered po rin ba sa warranty kapag di kana sa casa nila nagpa change oil at palit oil filter?
kasi sabi ng karamihan covered pa din ng warranty kasi consumables o maintenance ang pag change oil. kaso i doubt na void ang warranty. litong lito ako hehe

17Sphynx17

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 03:15:02 PM »
@mitsugas

Better consult with your warranty/service booklet for the "fineprint".

But as far as I know, there are things you can not avail of if you do not have it checked by mistubishi themselves like the rustproofing of the bodywork. For the underchassis, they usually have a light spray/coating only. So you may need to have that redone by them to let it be more robust.

It is not really specifically stated that your warranty is voided only that it may be voided if periodics are not done by authorized mitsu dealers/shops.

I think you still have a shot. =)

mindkinetic

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2012, 06:09:59 AM »
the ugly truth is that in a preventive maintenance schedule it's not just the oil change and filter change that matters , it includes a 30 point check of your vehicle to retain its worthiness. if the PMS of your auv has been facilitated outside the dealership most likely than not the dealership may likewise refuse to honor the warranty. but do check with your warranty booklet if there is such an inclusion in the provision regarding this particular issue.
BMW 320d idrive
Chevrolet Trailblazer 2.5 duramax
suzuki swift

patrick_j

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2012, 07:42:38 PM »
sa steering problem mo, baka ung crossjoint yan sa steering column, napwersa siguro, iwasan mong i-ikot ang steering wheel pag hindi moving ang sasakyan, dahil kahit power steering, sa driver, madaling iikot, pero ganun pa din ang pressure na nakukuha ng steering column mo.

at sa aircon, baka misplaced drain hose lang yan. imbis na sa labas tumutulo ung excess na tubig, napupunta sa loob.

carlo0810

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2012, 01:14:31 AM »
Sir I'm an SA from a mitsu dealer, have your SA check it at the same time on your next PMS, a clamp usually solves the knocking sound. As to where they'll install the clamp, just ask your friendly neighborhood SA  :)

carlo0810

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2012, 01:20:48 AM »
Also having your change oil done outside does void your warranty, especially if they used a replacement oil filter, although this doesnt affect your whole warranty.

inong

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2014, 12:35:53 AM »
good day po.gnun din po ang problema ko s mit. adventure ko,nilagyan lng po nila ng clamp dun s steering rod umayos na po, then dun sa aircon my tumutulo din po s my passenger seat, sabi cleaning lng daw.nagbabara dw ung hose and filter...sana mkatulong po.......

Fundiver198

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2014, 03:30:51 PM »
the ugly truth is that in a preventive maintenance schedule it's not just the oil change and filter change that matters , it includes a 30 point check of your vehicle to retain its worthiness. if the PMS of your auv has been facilitated outside the dealership most likely than not the dealership may likewise refuse to honor the warranty. but do check with your warranty booklet if there is such an inclusion in the provision regarding this particular issue.

The part about the warranty is definitly true. Its also true, that in theory a PMS contains of about 30 points. However many of these are just things to CHECK and only replace/adjust if needed. Like replace break discs, if they are worn, etc.

In reality very often a mechanic will skip many of the points, even the costumer is theoretically paying for them. And the PMS will then be little more than a change of oil + oil filter, pumping up the tires to the required pressure and filling up with wind schreen washing fluid. Things you might just as well have done yourself.

For me therefore its a completely legitimate decision to skip the PMS, once the car is outside of warrenty already, and just do the required change of oil, oilfilter, spark plugs, fuel filter and air filter outside of the dealership.

If anything else need to be changed, like brake pads or clutch, you will notice that soon enough, when the parts start to gradually fail (breaks becoming noisy, clutch beginning to slip etc.)

Also before purchasing a brand new vehicle, and in particular one with an extended 5 year warrenty, its not a bad idea to ask the dealer for a list of the expected costs of all the required PMS during the warrenty period.

Some car companies still require PMS every 5.000 km. And if the warrenty is valid for 100.000 or even 150.000 km, and you are going to actually drive that much, that is a lot of PMS visits to the casa! Which in all likelyhood won`t be exactly free.....

Better maybe then to get a vehicle with a more reasonable 10.000 or even 15.000 km PMS interval. A check-up and service once a year should really be enough for a modern car, if you use fully syntetic oil and dont drive more than 10-15 k km pr. year.