Hi to all, I would just like to know your opinions on the subject regarding this issue. or am I the only one who wants to kick the management for the rules that was impossed by the NLEX.
here's the story. I went to subic last few weeks ago and try out the strecth of sctex. running in a full speed on the instrument cluster at 260kph, hell was fun. smooth road with wide space and best of all no traffic. execellent to run my baby. as soon as I got out and went on the NLEX. I knew that I have to slow down as speed cam's were put in this area which is a good thing.to make the story short I was running at a minimal speed which I been doing for the longest time since the day this cameras were put up. however I was apprehended at the end of the tollgate going to manila.
A TMG officer came up. flagging me down on the long traffic of tollgate. asking me to pull down my window. as a normal procedure. pull the windows down and ask the officer. Sir ano po ba problema? the officer replied. Sir you were caught speeding at the bocau. as he was showing me all the list of speeding violators to be apprehend also. Sir what was my speed. officer replied sir you were running at 127kph. looking at the list I saw 1 of the plates the was beside me earlier. a l200 was caught speeding in 105kph. I ask the officer. Sir mabagal lang ko takbo ko. then he keep insisting license po nyo. so I gave my license and begging not to be given a ticket because I think it was a minimal speed to be honest for a highway. I politly ask the officer. Sir baka naman pwede warning since this is my first time offense and ano po ba ang speeding limit. the officer just wrote a ticket and told me. Sir sorry po may quota kami. I just nodded my head and sign the ticket. he told me to get my license at eastave lto. kept quite and went on with the jorney home with disappointment. since it was a weekend I was ask to get the license on monday.
1. officer did not tell me the speed limit of the NLEX. Signage indicates 80kph. but doesn't indicate max or min. knowing highway 80kph is minimal run. what is the speed limit max on a highway???
2. giving you the reason that they have a quota. is not a good reason.
3. the hell in the ticket was written reckless driving. what the hell.
4. officer should teach or educate people that were apprehend before issueing the ticket.
5. give a warning ticket if possible. just like a normal thing before you lawsuit someone. because the offense that you gave was a minimal and nobody was hurt in this case.
6. don't let people think that this is another opperatus of TMG. just like special or commemorative plates where they would release hundreds thousands of this and after a few months they will arrest everyone. just to get money out of it.
7. for goodness sake your a highway. please impose a higher speed limit. i can run in a normal street with 90kph in just 1 stoplight to another stoplight with out any cars arround.
continue of the story. monday as every body is busy. thinking what the heck better get it on tuesday. since the ticket expire monday and everyone is busy. for sure my license will not be their yet. so going thier wednesday morning. came accross a friend who was working their and said I will help you get it. as my heart was getting excited. yes! that would be nice.lol ask for the ticket showed him and boy was he was laughing out loud to a point that his neighboring desk was puzzled. everyone in the lto within the 10feet table came up and ask. what was happening. my friend told everyone. Punye-- hinuli sa nlex at the speed of 127kph. reckless driving violation. he said contest natin to. sa auto mo you were driving at a minimum speed napag tripan ka lang ng TMG dahil mukhang mabilis auto mo. contest natin na obstraction dapat sa bagal mo. everyone was laughing and promise to help me get my license. so 1 hour pass and the guy went back and told me sir hindi pa po dinadala ng NLEX. balikan nyo next monday. I told them Hala pano ko mag drive eh expired na yung ticket. sagot nila okay lang yan. nasa amin nasa kanila na din naman license mo eh. sabihin mo tawagan nila tmg sa nlex. then we all laugh.
after monday i called the guy and told me wala pa pare text kita pag dumating na. I got it friday already. Wow. nice job guys. no wonder people do not respect you guys at all. grrrr. the hassle and the trouble I went thru just for it.
things i would like to know.
1. can topgear help the TMG to improve the rules and regulation of the road system. since you are more educated and most likely not corrupt compare to this organization.
2. if you were in my case, what will you do?
3. I just thinking its not justifyable especially to people who are less fortunate. it took almost 1k for everything. and time and the hassel. really not worth it.
4. point of view? anyone? reaction?
just want to get out of my system. as it really pissed me off up to the point that I want the guy fired as connection wise is not a problem. however i dont want the guy to lose his job and his family might starve. grrrr. what a life. thanks