Author Topic: Chinese car invasion3- Haima cars  (Read 15750 times)

maranello_5775

• genuine car addict
    • View Profile
Chinese car invasion3- Haima cars
« on: December 23, 2009, 08:29:14 AM »
mazda licensed copy

Haima 3 (even sounds familiar right?)

Haima Family

Haima Freema

Haima 1

Haima 2

Haima 7

Haima F star

« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 01:25:46 AM by maranello_5775 »
member: Elantra Pinas
cvvt/d-cvvt/ird-e/i-vtec/iForceVVT-i/re-vgt/Ti-VCT

maranello_5775

• genuine car addict
    • View Profile
Re: Chinese car invasion3- Haima cars
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 08:43:02 AM »
The 3,family,freema,h2 and h11 are powered by a 1.8 DOHC 16v EFI gas engine producing 122hp/6000rpm and 160 nm/4000rpm

The happin is the only one powered by a and 133nm/4500 rpm

*actually haima has a former alliance with mazda that is why their products look like a rebadge or mazdaclone

Partnership with Mazda( 1990-2006 )
Haima had cooperated with Mazda from 1990 to 2006 . Over these 16 years, Haima' engineers had been sent to Mazda to receive strict training on manufaturing process, quality control and production management, while Mazda's experts were dispatched to provide on-site instruction and assistance in Haima. The win-win cooperation had benefited both Haima and Mazda. With the success of Haima in China 's auto industry, Mazda realized its strategy to enter into Chinese market; and by adopting advanced manufacturing technology through the cooperation with Mazda, Haima has grown to be a widely recognized automaker in China with products of excellent performance and superior quality.

looks like a mazda logo right?actually it has its own meaning

Meaning of the logo: Rising Sun in the east, and Flying Roc in the sky.

If haima products were reliable and almost as good as a genuine mazda then they will become a mainstream player here in our market ;D

myk384

• Junior writer
    • View Profile
    • friendster
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2009, 06:45:55 PM »
let's just have extra caveat....

BOOGIECAT

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2009, 09:22:39 PM »
I think its likely na cars nila eh kasing reliable din ng Mazda vehicles na based yan. ;D
BUY ONLY AT PLAYASIA.COM:THE ULTIMATE SOURCE FOR VIDEOGAMES:

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-4jgc.html

maranello_5775

• genuine car addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2010, 04:05:05 PM »

HAIMA AUTOWORLD PAMPANGA
CONTACT DETAILS

Address: Jose Abad Santos Avenue (JASA), City of San Fernando, Pampanga
Tel No: +63 45 961 4553

Corporate Profile
Haima Autoworld

Located along the busy highway of Jose Abad Santos Avenue in the City of San Fernando, Haima Autoworld Pampanga is the first and only dealer distributor of Haima cars in the Philippines.

Haima also has a sales office located at Tire City Inc. Mc Arthur Highway, Dau, Mabalacat, Pampanga. Haima is now all set to serve its clients up north as it partners with Amianan Motors- a multi-brand auto dealership company and utility cab manufacturer located in Rosario, La Union.

The Haima Brand

Haima is a new breed of modern-day, cost efficient road cars. Steadily earning respect in key countries, each model features a revolutionary and distinct driving dynamics backed up with excellent user and safety amenities.

The last two decades have witnessed the development of Haima Automobile into a large scale passenger vehicle manufacturing firm, establishing its presence in some European countries. The Philippines to date, is the only other Asian country other than China to have the presence of Haima brand. The Haima name is a product of a 16-year partnership with Mazda, with its plant situated in Haikou City in Hainan, China, hence Hai-Ma. As a state-owned passenger vehicle manufacturing complex under First Automobile Works (FAW), Haima has played an important role in China's manufacturing industry, ranking among the Top 500 of China's industrial enterprises, and the Top 100 of China's machinery industrial enterprises.

Services at its finest

After-sales services feature up-to-date facilities and wide range of parts availability. Specially trained service technicians ensure optimum services rendered everyday. This ultimately means that Haima's customer attention does not end in the showroom, but more importantly addressing customers' maintenance needs.

Haima Autoworld Pampanga marks a kind business philosophy geared ultimately for customer satisfaction. Warm hospitality, personalized customer care and a genuine desire to provide a new and distinct type of brand experience in the country are innate to the entire workforce. This diverse level of service stems from a desire to provide products and services which are certifiably top-notch.

trekker13

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2010, 09:51:35 PM »
I think it's for people who wants a classy car, yet can't afford such.. Like the Chery company, right? They offer it to people at very low prices. :)

GTi

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2010, 06:22:27 PM »
They WILL be a very formidable car brand IF they will open up a dealership in Metro Manila. That way, along with good advertising, they will be able to improve their reputation and more people will get to know the brand.

trekker13

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2010, 11:20:17 PM »
They WILL be a very formidable car brand IF they will open up a dealership in Metro Manila. That way, along with good advertising, they will be able to improve their reputation and more people will get to know the brand.

Exactly. You have a good point, sir. And maybe they could prove from the looks(Exterior) of their automotive products, people could count on them even in Quality performance, right? :)

maranello_5775

• genuine car addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2010, 02:14:07 AM »
I think in the future, haima cars will open a dealership in metro manila since their distributor is one of the multibrand car dealership tycoon - the laus group

sevcunanan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2011, 09:29:55 PM »

Yes Haima Cars finally arrived here in the country! With the looks, style and machine, I may say that these cars are at par with other brands. Visit Haima Pampanga Philippines and get introductory discounts! http://haimapampanga.sulit.com.ph or more pictures on Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haima-Pampanga/210134125693058

maranello_5775

• genuine car addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2011, 09:57:58 PM »
yes feeter yan nga yun

saw a couple of Haima family sedans(one of them with bodykits) and freema mpvs in my area, seems Haima attracts buyers from long distances :)

From what I've heard the owners were a happy bunch

Cheesekewrls

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2011, 06:37:03 AM »
Haima huh? Let's see what they're made of. :)

HaimaPhilippines

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2011, 01:55:36 PM »
Haima Philippines Launches New Generation Haima Cars and Vans

Haima, the promising new brand from the largest multi-brand automotive dealer network in the country today - LausAutoGroup - unveils seven new models today, October 7, 2011. The units will be on display until the 9th of October at the SM City Clark Event Center, Clarkfield, Pampanga.
The name Haima is a product of a 15-year partnership with Mazda, with its plant situated in Haikou City in Hainan, China; hence Haima. It began establishing its presence in key countries in Europe, Middle East, and other parts of the world. In time, the Philippines became the first Asian country other than China to have the presence of the brand. More than just good looks, Haima is all set to conquer the Philippine road.
The first of the FStar series – the award winning HAIMA FStar Hunda is a versatile vehicle that has the efficiency you need and the functionality you desire. Its space makes it ideal for families and business owners. But if it’s more space you want, you’ll love the all-new Haima FStar Tenda. FStar Tenda is the extended version of the Hunda. This 1.3-liter engine equips the same design and functionality of your FStar Hunda, making it a suitable partner either for family and commercial use.
Haima Freema is available in 1.6 manual transmission VVT Technology and 1.8 automatic transmission CVT Technology. This multi-purpose vehicle is the perfect car for business, family and leisure. Wherever you are, whatever you do - Haima Freema gives you have the freedom to choose.
HAIMA 1 is a 1.0-liter engine compact car perfect for car owners for car owners who are both fun loving and practical. Reliable, compact, economical – imagine having all these qualities for less.
The Haima 2 C-Sport is the sub compact car with a sporty vibe at a price you can afford. The Haima C Sport is the first hatchback Haima model as it is a perfect balance between comfort, quality and dynamic design, bound to bring out the sporty you.
HAIMA 3 is a 1.6-liter DOHC with VVT technology engine sedan that’s the perfect match for your hard work with outstanding performance, bringing your driving experience to a whole new level. It’s the perfect sedan with elegance and style.
Finally, the Haima 7, the SUV you can afford is the first recreational SUV of Haima. Bold and elegant, Haima 7 is the perfect SUV for weekday corporate functions, family outings, night outs with friends and weekend recreational adventures.
All Haima Cars and Vans are powered by Euro IV Compliant emission standard engines, ensuring that every Haima is a product of quality at a price that’s definitely right on the budget.
There’s a perfect Haima for you. Choose one from this lineup of stylish and affordable cars and vans that’s perfect for your needs and lifestyles. Get the value for your money. Choose Haima.  Drive a Haima today to believe!
To find out more about Haima Automobiles Philippines, call 0918 854 2210, 0918 854 2472, 963 2611, or 963 2641 or visit www.LausAutoGroup.com now. Haima. Drive it to believe!

jmac1993

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2011, 12:46:54 AM »
yes feeter yan nga yun

saw a couple of Haima family sedans(one of them with bodykits) and freema mpvs in my area, seems Haima attracts buyers from long distances :)

From what I've heard the owners were a happy bunch

kung happy bunch nga ang mga owners.. they might as weel try it here in Metro Manila. Malay natin na dumami ang mapasaya nila sa mga products nila. It looks like maganda ang quality ng cars nila since nagkaroon sila ng partnership with Mazda.