Who's goin' to be the king of Japanese S.U.V.'s on Philippine Market

Mitsubishi Pajero
4 (50%)
Toyota LC Prado
2 (25%)
Nissan Patrol
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Mitsubishi Pajero(Montero)Toyota LC Prado or Nissan Patrol  (Read 16954 times)

maranello_5775

• genuine car addict
    • View Profile
Re: Mitsubishi Pajero(Montero)Toyota LC Prado or Nissan Patrol
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2008, 05:20:03 PM »
for safety, durability, power i go with the patrol.. pajero has no assembly line here so there is a dificulty in parts

the Pajero field master(4x2 only) is  assembled here in mitsubishi's plant in Rizal.....an icon with tried and tested reliability,safety,if not  much power.... the patrol is still good even if it's platform is old and design is ageing...
member: Elantra Pinas
cvvt/d-cvvt/ird-e/i-vtec/iForceVVT-i/re-vgt/Ti-VCT

FIELDMARSHALL

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2008, 12:14:51 AM »
pajero pa din me mga bro.  still the paris dakar champion up to the present time. proven na lahat mga components

maranello_5775

• genuine car addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2008, 04:56:49 PM »
any info's about pricing and colors of the LC200?

mikoy888

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2008, 10:31:48 AM »
masmaganda patrol pajero panget daw na 4wd sabi ni jeremy clarkson nakadrive n rin ako ng patrol ganda ng 4wd nia ung prado hnd ko lam

eagle7

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2008, 10:34:50 AM »
hi guys,
   I'm a newbie here. I just wanna know if L/c Prado is coming out with a D4d engine variant here in the phils.? L/C prado in Dubai & Australia has a D4d engine since last year...And the new Super Safari has an updated Crdi 3.0L engine also.Any info on this? tnks

evadselarom

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2008, 01:28:55 PM »
hi guys,
   I'm a newbie here. I just wanna know if L/c Prado is coming out with a D4d engine variant here in the phils.? L/C prado in Dubai & Australia has a D4d engine since last year...And the new Super Safari has an updated Crdi 3.0L engine also.Any info on this? tnks

i owned a 2005 patrol and want to buy a new one but as of august super safari patrol is not yet crdi (nissan mantrade) as for the l/c prado no crdi model this 2008 (toyota alabang) but since crdi variant is now available abroad it will only take a little time to wait.

maranello_5775

• genuine car addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2008, 01:16:11 PM »
I am talking about the Dubai version na Land Cruiser... hehehe... ummm... yung Prado ba po ay 4x2 lang dito? :)

It's nice to know that the Patrol is also equipped w/ the commonrail na rin.... akala ko kasi TDi is non-commonrail....

erratum.....the Patrol avail. here in the R of P isn't available yet w/ CRDI,as far as I know they only improve the engine..... grr... but even though it isn't equip with CRDi it is still good after long years of service..

maranello_5775

• genuine car addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2008, 01:20:38 PM »
hi guys,
sad to say the Prado doesn't have a CRDi(atleast here in RP) esp. since it's "cheaper"fortuner brother possess it and produce higher power..
(V grade)hope toyota will address this as they facelift the prado or introduce a new model....

eagle7

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2008, 02:31:34 PM »
The year is about to end, Any news of the New"Prado" or New "Patrol" coming out? I think Pajero has all the edge esp.that they have upgraded its engine& facelifts except for that spare tire carrier that has plate no. on the center(looks oouuch!) I know you guys are more updated than us here down south.Still, undecided on what SUV to buy.The LC200 is too expensive for me.

wiggle

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2008, 12:25:22 PM »
hello

to say my opinion among these vehicles. i prefer the Land cruiser. its an eye cathcing also, and made by toyota, specially the LC 200 V8 diesel. using this SUV for ten years will still have a good image and resale value.

pajero is astig in porma, the latest model im talking.

go for the toyota bro heheheh

BOOGIECAT

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2008, 06:12:02 PM »
any info's about pricing and colors of the LC200?

Iba-iba ang pricing ng local dealers dito.
BUY ONLY AT PLAYASIA.COM:THE ULTIMATE SOURCE FOR VIDEOGAMES:

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-4jgc.html

scuderia_ferrari

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2008, 10:49:08 PM »
Pajero for me.

Mod777

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2008, 02:21:40 AM »
Landcruiser is reliable and big but when I test drove one I feel like driving a bus... really huge Maybe just the feeling I don't want to start a bangbus phil version so I thought of Pajero but I saw them flying around Metro area like flies there are alot around the city and Patrol oh the good ol' Patrol.... well what can I say presidential convoy is a Patrol dozens are parked in the Batasang Pambansa. So might aswell settle with a Ford Explorer.. why?

Why NOT?

eagle7

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2008, 12:26:32 PM »
Hi Guys,
     I think the All new Patrol wil be out soon...I just don't know when in P.I. I just hope they'll retAIN the solid axle. I saw some pics in a dubai magazine. Maybe our guys here at Topgear have some info on this.