Author Topic: Hiace Commuter vs. Urvan 15-str vs. Foton View vs. Urvan Estate vs. GL Grandia  (Read 4849 times)

Merckinz

• View Profile
My Cousin are choosing between these vans to use as a Public Transport/ Filcab. Pls. Help me to choose and tell me your comments and suggestions. My picks were Toyota Hiace Commuter, Nissan Urvan Shuttle 15-Seater, Foton View, Nissan Urvan Estate, and Toyota Hiace GL Grandia.

Needs:
-Manual Transmission
-11-15 Seater
-Spacious
-Easy to Maintain
-Not so Expensive
-Fuel Economical
-Spacious LegRoom and
-Spacious Cargo Area.

Thank You.

hopeless

• View Profile
15-seater Nissan Urvan
Drive them away with boredom.

maranello_5775

• genuine car addict
    • View Profile
among your choices the gl grandia is the most spacious and oddly the commuter is the most cramped... if only the seats of the view were longer and wider then it would get my vote since it's cheap to maintain and spacious inside. I don't like the nissan urvan because it's too unrefined but gets the job done and also cheap to maintain(no crdi)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 12:53:48 PM by maranello_5775 »
member: Elantra Pinas
cvvt/d-cvvt/ird-e/i-vtec/iForceVVT-i/re-vgt/Ti-VCT

bosjom

• View Profile
il go for Toyota GL Grandia, not because i work here in toyota,.

also consider the comfort and safety.

If you have another questions, you may feel free to ask on me about the special features of Toyota Cars.

I dont force people to buy on me, il just want to give the best and suitable actions for client.

thank you :D

email: [email protected]

Mrgtamp

• View Profile
hoping for more expert opinion will be posted here...im planning to buy also but got confused which is which :-[