Caption this photo
* See the amusing photo of the Ford Explorer? We need your witty and humorous caption to accompany it.
* Post your caption on the answer board with your complete name, e-mail address and mobile phone number, on or before July 20, 2012. Each person may only post one caption.
* Captions that are offensive and obscene will not be accepted.
* The five best captions will be published in Top Gear Philippines' August 2012 issue. Their senders will also get a Ford golf umbrella courtesy of Ford Group Philippines.
* Check out this website for next month's Caption This Photo image.
- Bry 2012-07-26 20:08:00Collision course!
- Yolly 2012-07-26 15:33:55It's not a bear, it's a FORD!!!
- Elloyd 2012-07-26 12:04:26No food to find, a bear steals an explorer instead.
- Gern 2012-07-26 00:28:19Explorer: "Gonna get me a bear rug for my interior and maybe a fur coat while I'm at it. My 'ass'poiler is freezing!"
- Edison 2012-07-25 01:12:29FORD THE EXPLORER
- genn 2012-07-23 19:54:51i wanna warm up!
- Madz 2012-07-23 16:14:34Finally, Ford the Explorer is home.
- JP 2012-07-23 13:13:07Ignore the SIGNS!!! This EXPLORER is built to ROAR like a Bear....With a POWER more than a Bear..
- Ken 2012-07-23 01:44:00I see they put the signs out for the Explorer's new home.
- Jspeed 2012-07-22 20:43:08"NO PARKING ANYTIME". EXPLORER: are you kidding me? you don't have to include that sign! I was born to explore!
- Matthew 2012-07-22 12:26:58The bears are no match for the new Explorer.
- DANTE 2012-07-21 11:53:13BEAR EXPLORER
- 2012-07-20 22:02:45THE MONSTER BEAR HAS ARRIVED
- mindkinetic 2012-07-20 20:01:20the explorer's Lure into the unknown!
- DOS 2012-07-20 17:30:22WHERE ARE THEY...?WHERE ARE THEY...? EXPLORE WHERE THEY ROAR!!!