Caption this photo
Jaguar C-X75 Concept Car
* Post your caption on the answer board with your complete name, e-mail address and mobile phone number, on or before September 16, 2012. Each person may only post one caption.
* Captions that are offensive and obscene will not be accepted.
* The five best captions will be published in Top Gear Philippines' October 2012 issue. Their senders will also get a pair of AKG K402 mini headphones each.
* Check out this website for next month's Caption This Photo image.
- Jojo 2012-09-11 13:34:12Leno : It's time for you to make the punch line! :)
- Abbo 2012-09-11 11:39:43"In this C-X75, it's either I will be fried, steamed or pressure cooked" - Leno
- Ian 2012-09-10 20:54:12"OPPA GRANDPA STYLE!"
- Ric 2012-09-10 20:02:48Look who's smiling all the way to the garage.
- Lanz 2012-09-10 14:18:58Too-light with Jay Leno
- Ike 2012-09-10 14:14:33Leno: Yeah you guessed it right - the C is for the Chin.
- 2012-09-10 13:33:01Jayguar yeah baby yeah
- Glenn 2012-09-10 08:56:25Jay Leno: "the design of this Jag really matches my chin! I like it!"
- Don-don 2012-09-10 07:01:58"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome aboard flight C-X75. This is your Captain speaking, please fasten your seat belts and we are ready to take off!"
- Bryan 2012-09-09 21:48:43"Finally, a car to match my hair."
- JM 2012-09-09 12:57:17Leno: Whatcha say, Bieber?
- Axel/Axil 2012-09-09 09:47:24A Modern Classic Car for the Modern Classic Man
- Andrei 2012-09-08 21:53:43Jay Leno shows off his latest creation, the Jaguar C-X75 Concept car, made from a thousand soda drink cans, with brown seats.
- Miggy 2012-09-08 21:08:02Leno: Cant tell if Jaguar C-X75 or Shiny Can with Wheels
- kit 2012-09-08 20:27:10Jay Leno: I'm Blinging my way with this chrome in-plated Jaguar.