Mitsubishi Motors Philippines (MMPC) is celebrating the Pajero's 30th anniversary by introducing the Pajero 30th Anniversary Limited Edition (LE). With only 200 units to be sold in our market, this variant has the following exclusive accessories:
* chrome garnish in the spare tire case;
* side-step illumination, side window deflector and scuff plate with the Pajero logo;
* unique pre-numbered 30th Anniversary Edition emblem on the glovebox.
The Pajero 30th Anniversary LE has a dealer option of multimedia entertainment system (with a 6.5-inch touchscreen LCD monitor) that comes with GPS navigation and Bluetooth connectivity.
The safety features include the following:
* Mitsubishi Active Skid and Traction Control (M-ASTC), which controls engine power and brakes to prevent understeer or oversteer;
* ABS with electronic brake-force distribution;
* monocoque body frame and Reinforced Impact Safety Evolution body frame technology;
* electrochromic rear-view mirror that automatically dims the mirror to prevent glare from the headlamps of ensuing vehicles.
The Pajero 30th Anniversary LE is available with the turbocharged and intercooled 3.2-liter 4M41 16-valve direct-injection common-rail diesel engine rated at 163hp and 374Nm. This engine is mated to the five-speed INVECS-II transmission with Sportronic and the Super Select II four-wheel drive system.
Completely imported from Japan, the Pajero 30th Anniversary LE is priced at P2.7 million and is available in Rio Grande White, Sapporo Silver and Quartz Brown Metallic.