Another weekend is upon us, which means the Department of Public Works and Highway (DPWH) will once again conduct what is fast becoming its weekend tradition--road improvement and maintenance works around the metro.
From 10pm on February 10 to 4am on February 13, expect traffic in the following areas:
• Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue (Buendia) from Roxas Boulevard to Macapagal Boulevard, Pasay City;
• Taft Avenue (Cluster), Pasay City, from Sto Niño Street to EDSA;
• Aurora Boulevard, Pasay City (southbound) from EDSA to Andrews Avenue;
• New Panaderos Street, Santa Ana, Manila, from Sta. Ana Church to Lamayan Street;
• South Superhighway (southbound), from Zobel Roxas Street to Qurino Avenue;
• EDSA, Caloocan City (northbound), the third lane from the center island going to Monumento between Arellano and M. Ponce Streets;
• EDSA, Quezon City, (southbound), the third lane from West Avenue to Quezon Avenue;
• EDSA, Quezon City, (northbound), the third lane from Corregidor Street to Fema Road;
• Fairview Avenue Atherton intersection, third lane (northbound) going to Quirino Avenue and first lane (southbound) going to QMC;
• Katipunan Avenue, C-5 (southbound) going to Bonny Serrano Avenue, the second lane from the center island between Aurora Boulevard and P. Tuazon Street;
• Bonny Serrano Avenue (eastbound) going to Katipunan Avenue, the first lane from the sidewalk between 20th Avenue and Katipunan Avenue; and
• P. Tramo Avenue between the Makati diversion channel and the center lane on EDSA.
According to the DPWH, the repair and maintenance of these national roads have been coordinated with the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority. For any concern, complaint, suggestion, recommendation, or observation, people are advised to call 165-02 or 536-3477 or text then send to 2920.