The Department of Public Works and Highways is advising motorists to expect traffic in some sections of major thoroughfares in Metro Manila this weekend as it continues its "road improvement and maintenance works." So, from 10pm on May 18 to 4am on May 21, expect traffic in the following areas:
* EDSA (northbound and southbound), Mandaluyong City;
* EDSA (northbound) going to Cubao area, first and second lanes of the service road between Liberty and Main Streets;
* Boni Serrano Avenue, Quezon City, left lane at the corner of EDSA, and from EDSA, in front of Veteran’s Bank;
* Regalado North, second lane from Bronx Street to Bristol Street;
* Fairview Avenue (southbound), third lane from Atherton to Regalado North;
* EDSA, Quezon City (northbound), third lane from Corrigedor Road to West Avenue;
* EDSA, Quezon City (southbound), second lane from Cloverleaf to Kaingin Road;
* A. Bonifacio Avenue†(northbound), outer lane;
* Araneta Avenue (northbound), second lane;
* A.H. Lacson Street, Sampaloc, Manila; and
* R. Magsaysay Boulevard, Sampaloc, Manila, from Sociego to Rotonda.
According to the DPWH, the repair and maintenance of these national roads have been†coordinated with the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority. For any concern, complaint, suggestion, recommendation or observation, people are advised to call†165-02 or (02) 536-3477, or to send a text message to the agency by typing "DPWH (your message)" and sending it to†2920.
Or better yet, rant all you want in our comment box below. Just no cuss words, please.