The 27th Trans Sport Show is happening from May 17 to 20 at the SMX Convention Center beside Mall of Asia this weekend, and it is a huge milestone for the organizers. When it comes to bring-your-best-build events, the Trans Sport Show Cup Competition is the one to win. What this means for show-goers is that every booth is filled with eye candy. If you love cars, this is the scene to check out.
Here are five reasons why you should troop to Trans Sport Show 2018 this weekend.
1. It will make you proud to be Filipino. The Trans Sport Show is also a place where your heart will swell with Pinoy pride. Visitors from abroad are blown away by the quality of work that is on display. Our countrymen are masters of the car restoration and modification craft—and we have been for decades.
2. The awesome deals. A whole host of aftermarket suppliers will be present during the show, and if you want to get up to speed with the latest in car care, maintenance, and modification, take your time exploring each of the booths.
3. The nostalgia. Not only is the Trans Sport Show the best place to see a massive collection of classic rides, the event is also an institution. There’s a certain vibe if a show has been happening for more than 20 years. Trans Sport Show is indeed hallowed ground.
4. Because Top Gear PH will be there. Be sure to drop by our booth to grab some free stickers, and get a chance to win some cool prizes. All you have to do is take a selfie at our booth while holding the Top Gear PH stickers and use the hashtag #TGPxTSS.
5. Don’t forget the custom bikes. Moto Builds Pilipinas, a motorbike show and bike build off organized by Makina will be held simultaneously with Trans Sport Show. These are works of art as well, and you will be in awe of the craftsmanship and creativity.
Sophie Delos Santos, president of Tradeshow International says: “Trans Sport Show is the most recognized and enduring car show in the country that’s close to so many Filipino car enthusiasts’ hearts. The four-day motoring event promises a showcase of over 100 project vehicles specially prepped (restored and customized) to compete in the much-awaited Trans Sport Show Cup Competition. Having produced hundreds of show car winners in its 26-year run , Trans Sport Show has helped hundreds of car shops and individuals flourish in this field--several of whom have become ‘Influencers’ when it comes to auto restoration.”
The guests of honor are ASEC Ricky Alegre of the Department of Tourism, MMDA General Manager Jojo Garcia, and LTO Chief ASEC Edgar Galvante.
Visitors can purchase show tickets in advance online via SM Tickets: https://smtickets.com/events/view/6723 or directly at any SM Cinema Ticket outlets. For show inquiries , please call Tradeshow International, Inc. at 5717551,09175322648, 09175322637 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.