The new face-lifted Toyota Innova--which was introduced in Indonesia in August last year--will be officially launched in our market by Toyota Motor Philippines on February 10. This cosmetic redesign includes a new grille, a new front bumper, new fog lamps and new back-door garnish. The range-topping V variant also gets a new audio system with navigation feature.
Here is the complete list of variants and prices:
* 2.5 V Dsl AT (White Pearl) - P1,276,000
* 2.0 V Gas AT (White Pearl) - P1,221,000
* 2.5 G Dsl AT (White Pearl) - P1,193,000
* 2.0 G Gas AT (White Pearl) - P1,138,000
* 2.5 G Dsl MT (White Pearl) - P1,128,000
* 2.0 G Gas MT (White Pearl) - P1,073,000
* 2.5 V Dsl AT - P1,261,000
* 2.0 V Gas AT - P1,206,000
* 2.5 G Dsl AT - P1,178,000
* 2.0 G Gas AT - P1,123,000
* 2.5 G Dsl MT - P1,113,000
* 2.0 G Gas MT - P1,058,000
* 2.5 E Dsl AT - P1,062,000
* 2.0 E Gas AT - P1,007,000
* 2.5 E Dsl MT - P997,000
* 2.0 E Gas MT - P942,000
* 2.5 J Dsl MT - P887,000
* 2.0 J Gas MT - P832,000
And here are the available body colors:
* Freedom White
* Red M.M.
* Dark Brown M.M.
* White Pearl
* Orange Metallic/Inferno
* Gray Metallic
So, if you're looking forward to this redesigned Innova, go to your nearest Toyota dealership and reserve a unit now.