For the Christmas season, the Top Gear Philippines team has prepared a special gift for you--at least based on what we can make out of the blurbs on this cover preview:
* It's the Luxury Issue, the second such issue after the first one was published in October last year;
* The cover car is the new Lexus CT200h hybrid compact hatchback;
* The issue comes with a free 2011 Top Gear calendar;
* There's an "Augmented Reality" feature showcasing the BMW Z4;
* There's an exclusive preview on the much-awaited Gran Turismo 5;
* The boys drove the 620hp Porsche 911 GT2 RS in Germany; and
* There's a story on Jaguar's awesome C-X75 concept car.
Grab a copy of Top Gear Philippines' December 2010 issue when it hits the newsstand. It will make for a really merry Christmas, we promise you.