We badgered our production team for this low-resolution image of the cover of Top Gear Philippines' October 2010 issue. We know many of you are always looking forward to our fantastic covers, so here you go. A quick scan of the image and we can tell the following facts about the upcoming issue:
* It's called "The Famous Issue," which, according to the blurb, boasts "popular cars and personalities";
* The main cover car is the new Jaguar XJ, which "comes standard with fame";
*The secondary car is the Kia Sportage compact SUV, which we know to have been driven by the Chief in New Zealand;
* There's a feature about the Philippine jeepney being "redesigned for the times";
* The issue comes with the fifth and final set of Trump Cars;
* The featured comparo is between the Toyota Alphard and the Hyundai Grand Starex Limousine; and
* Among the cars driven are the Mitsubishi ASX, the Kia Forte sedan and the Mercedes-Benz B160.
Knowing our boys, we're sure this issue is loaded with a lot more spotlight-hogging stories. Watch for it on the newsstands!