Planning to buy into the resurgence of Chinese car brands in the Philippines? Then Changan might be worth checking out. The company has a handful of new models available locally, including the Alsvin, CS35 Plus, and CS75 Plus, and they cost less than what a Japanese competitor would go for.
If this is a mindset that appeals to you, you’ll be glad to know the company is making its cars easier to try out with a nationwide test-drive tour beginning January 25, 2021.
The tour will begin at Changan Quezon Avenue and will wrap-up at Changan Iloilo on March 17. Check out all of the dates and venues in the list below.
Changan Test Drive Tour Schedule for 2021:
- Changan Quezon Avenue – January 26 to 26
- Changan E. Rodriguez – January 27 to 28
- Changan Alabang – February 1 to 2
- Changan Cainta – February 3 to 4
- Changan Santa Rosa and Changan Calamba February 5 to 6
- Changan Pagsanjan – February 10 to 11
- Changan Commonwealth Avenue – February 12 to 13
- Changan Santiago City and Changan Baguio – February 23 to 24
- Changan Davao and Changan General Santos – March 4 to 6
- Changan Cebu – March 12 to 13
- Changan Iloilo – March 16 to 17
“Now that Filipinos are back on the road, but cautiously still, we want to be proactive in addressing their need for personal mobility. This is what Changan would like to offer,” Changan Motor Philippines (CMPI) president Ma. Fe Perez-Agudo said in a statement.
“Changan is a standout choice in quality and price points, given the present market that is on the lookout for a great deal in mobility. Let our products speak for themselves.”
Again, the nationwide test-drive tour ends on March 17. If you’re interested, you know where to drop by over the next couple of months. If you still have your doubts about Chinese-made vehicles, well, there’s only one way to find out if they’re truly worth your money or not.