Here’s a good bonus that local buyers of Honda cars can get over the next three months: If you purchase a Honda City, City Hatchback, Civic, BR-V, HR-V, or CR-V from August 1 to October 31, 2022, you can get a 30% discount voucher for the automobile training courses at the Honda Safety Driving Center (HSDC).
And yes, we know that ideally, car buyers are already experienced drivers, so Honda Cars Philippines has made the discount vouchers transferrable. One voucher is good for one HSDC enrollee, and is valid for 12 months from the date of vehicle release.
The available automobile training courses and the corresponding discounts are listed below:
Honda Safety Driving Center discounted courses for Honda buyers
Theoretical Driving Course
- Duration: 15 hours or three days
- Regular price: P2,300
- Discounted price: P1,610
Basic Driving Course
- Duration: 20 hours or three days
- Regular price: P17,000 (manual transmission); P25,500 (automatic transmission)
- Discounted price: P11,900 (manual transmission); P17,850 (automatic transmission)
Intermediate Driving Course
- Duration: 10 hours or 1.5 days
- Regular price: P11,000 (manual transmission); P15,500 (automatic transmission)
- Discounted price: P7,700 (manual transmission); P10,850 (automatic transmission)
Note, too, that some Honda models are being offered with discounts this month—like the Honda City 1.5 S CVT, at up to P45,000 off. And to follow Honda’s lead on giving buyers this HSDC add-on, we’re ending this article with a bonus: a list of the reviews we’ve written on the Honda cars included in this promo. If these cars are on your shortlist, then this could help you make a final decision on your purchase:
- Review: 2021 Honda City 1.5 S CVT
- Review: 2021 Honda City Hatchback 1.5 RS
- Review: 2022 Honda Civic V Turbo CVT
- Feature: The Honda BR-V hasn’t changed much—so what?
- Feature: To turbo or not to turbo: Which Honda HR-V variant should you get?
- Feature: Is it still worth getting the gas-powered Honda CR-V?
Top Gear Philippines is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Top Gear Philippines and your favorite websites.