This year, Lexus Philippines is doing its own kind of 10-year challenge. The luxury arm of Toyota is celebrating a decade in the Philippines.
The Japanese carmaker opened its first local dealership in January 2009. Since then, it's developed a strong reputation for service among luxury car buyers.
“When we launched the Lexus brand in the Philippines back
In 10 years, Lexus Philippines has achieved the following milestones:
1) It's become the number two luxury brand in the country with a market share of 32.2%.
2) It's leading the market in the commercial vehicle segment.
3) It ranks fourth in the region, tied with Lexus Thailand, in terms of new-car sales.
4) It's the second-best regional Lexus affiliate in terms of market share.
5) From its initial dealership in BGC, it now has five accredited service centers across Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao.
That's a lot of goals hit in 10 years. We can't wait to see what the next 10 and beyond have in store. Congratulations, Lexus Philippines!