At the rate car manufacturers are opening dealerships after the shift to modified enhanced community quarantine (MECQ), it might only be a matter of time until the local auto industry sees at least some semblance of normalcy.
The latest car company to open its dealerships? Maxus Philippines. The company has announced that its establishments have reopened under MECQ, albeit with only 50% of workforces on site to comply with social distancing guidelines. All visitors are also required to wear face masks, undergo temperature screening upon entry, and maintain a one-meter distance from one another.
Here’s a full list of operating Maxus dealerships:
- Maxus Mandaluyong – firstname.lastname@example.org, (02) 8558-5823
- Maxus Quezon Avenue – email@example.com, (0917) 872-0464/(0977) 822-8585
- Maxus Taguig South – firstname.lastname@example.org, (0917) 800-1076
- Maxus Alabang – email@example.com, (02) 8558-5828/(0916) 994-8113
- Maxus Iloilo – firstname.lastname@example.org, (0936) 953-4345
The company is also assuring all its customers that it is complying with ‘new normal’ guidelines set by authorities, with facilities and cars regularly (both for sale and for servicing) undergoing disinfection procedures. People are strongly encouraged to book showroom visits and service appointments in advance.
Will you be visiting a Maxus Philippines showroom anytime soon? Let us know in the comments.