Restrictions on moving around Metro Manila have eased up a bit a few weeks into the COVID-19 enhanced quarantine period but, depending on where you reside, access to certain goods might still be limited because of business closures.
If your household is looking to re-stock on poultry products, the San Miguel Corporation (SMC) has deployed Manukang Bayan mobile stores to several Petron gas station across the city. These setups sell both branded and non-branded meats, and also sell wholesale if you need it. Look:
Manukang Bayan mobile stores are open from 7:30am to 4:30pm in the afternoon (though SMC says operating times may vary), Monday to Saturday. Here’s the full list of Petron gas stations where the stores are deployed:
- Katipunan Avenue corner Mangayan Road, Quezon City
- Commonwealth Avenue corner Altherton, Fairview
- Litex, Violago Parkwood, Payatas, Quezon City
- JP Rizal corner Spain Street, Marikina City
- Santolan, Pasig, Dona Aurora Village, Marcos Highway
- Boni Serrano corner Katipunan Avenue
- C5 Diego Silang, Ususan, Taguig
- Filinvest, Pacific Rim corner Commerce Avenue
- Shaw Boulevard corner Wackwack, Mandaluyon City
SMC says Petron Dasma Makati, EDSA corner Arnaiz Avenue will also have its own Manukang Bayan mobile store in the near future. Are any of these locations near you?