Those of you who still haven’t managed to get your hands on an Autosweep RFID tag will want to pay attention.
SMC Tollways has announced that Autosweep RFID installation will be allowed for all car brands at select BMW dealerships until January 30, 2021. The company says only a limited number of slots will be available, and that, obviously, only motorbikes with a displacement of 400cc and above can avail of this.
Scheduling an appointment
Motorists need only accomplish three requirements. Here they are below:
- Schedule an appointment at the Autosweep website.
- Accomplish the application form before the aforementioned deadline.
- Prepare P200 for the required initial load upon installation.
For BMW owners
BMW owners may also call up their dealers to ensure RFID availability and quick processing. Below is the full list of participating BMW dealerships:
- RSA Motors Alabang - Molito Lifestyle Center, Alabang
- RSA Motors Libis - 184 Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Avenue, Bagumbayan, Quezon City
- Autoallee BMW - Eton Centris, EDSA, Quezon City
Once you’re able to set an appointment, you can drop by these establishments from 9am to 5pm. Again, you need an appointment to avail of the Autosweep RFID installation. Don’t expect to be accommodated if you decide to drive over on a whim.
So, will you be scheduling one?