Afraid of being alone this Valentine’s? Worry not, because Grab has something special up its sleeve for you from February 12 to 14, 2019.
The country’s leading ride-hailing provider is letting user book a ‘GrabBae’ on the aforementioned dates. A total of 50 GrabBaes will be deployed across its platform in Metro Manila, while 20 will be assigned to Cebu. Their goal? To serenade riders and capture hearts.
To book a bae, all Grab users need to do is redeem the GrabBae promo code worth 143 points from the platform’s
1) In the pick-up tab, input the address you’d like to send your GrabBae to.
2) Key in GrabBae Manila (for Manila) or
3) Input the GrabBae code you redeemed in the promo tab.
4) In the notes part, write the name and details of your GrabBae recipient.
5) On the services menu, choose GrabBae, and click book. The app will notify once you successfully booked a GrabBae.
Simple enough, right?
Besides the GrabBae promo, 30 Kilig Cars will ply Metro Manila on February 14 to provide free rides to random passengers. Users who get paired with a Kilig car will also be treated to P200 worth of GrabCar,
“As we celebrate the month of love, we are mindful that kilig is for everyone. This is why we decided to bring back our successful seasonal campaign,
So, are you planning to book a bae this Valentine’s?