Planning to drive around town during the long weekend? Then you’re probably going to want to take note of the this.
The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) has announced that several roads in Metro Manila will undergo road repair from 11pm of November 30 until 5am of December 3 . According to DPWH-NCR director Melvin B. Navarro, these include the following:
- Northbound direction of EDSA after Olivares Street
- Second lane from sidewalk and southbound direction from Scout Albano to after Scout Borromeo
- Batasan Road near CSC Central Office, fourth lane from center
- Southbound direction of Agham Road fronting Occupational Safety and Health Center, second lane from center and opposite Philippine Science High School
- C5 Road southbound, before the approach of Pasig Boulevard
- C5 flyover
- C5 Road southbound, beside SM Aura, second lane from the median
The DPWH says that all the above-mentioned repairs have clearance from the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA). It is also requesting drivers to avoid the areas and take alternate routes if possible.
More roadwork, what a bummer. But love them or hate them, they have to get done. Were you planning on taking any of these routes during the long weekend?