It looks like the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will be busy working on EDSA and C5 again this weekend.
The government agency has announced that portions of the two major thoroughfares will undergo concrete reblocking from 11pm tonight until 5am on Monday, February 4, 2019.
Below are the affected areas, according to DPWH director Ador Canlas:
- Front of the Philippine College of Surgeons until Quezon City Academy (first lane from sidewalk
- Light Mall to Jolibee Service Road (first lane from sidewalk)
Secondlane of SM Megamall
- Lagarian Creek to Ermin Garcia Street (beside the MRT line)
- Front of SM Aura
- After Lanuza Avenue, before Bagong Ilog flyover
Ramon Magsaysay Boulevard northbound
- Ramon Magsaysay Bridge to Pureza Street (going to Quiapo)
- Atherton to Regalado Avenue North (second lane)
As usual, motorists are being advised to avoid the abovementioned areas and take alternate routes instead. You can check out the DPWH's full Facebook announcement in the embedded post below: