Mitsubishi Motors Philippines is also providing motorist assistance throughout the Holy Week break.
The program, called Mitsubishi Service Plus Motorist Assistance, will run during the peak of the Holy Week holiday rush: from March 24 to 27, from 8am to 5pm. This year, 10 dealerships will be participating in the annual program.
Several roadside services will be offered in line with the program, including preventive maintenance, general repairs, diagnosis, as well as emergency electrical and air-conditioning repairs. Mitsubishi owners can also avail of a free 15-point checkup before heading out on the open road.
If you run into any problems during your holiday road trip, the following Mitsubishi dealerships will be providing help:
* Motorplaza Baguio - Bokawkan Road, Baguio City; (074) 300-3571
* Motorplaza La Union - Barangay Naguituban, Diversion Road, San Juan, La Union; (072) 700-3834
* Motorplaza Urdaneta - MacArthur Highway, Urdaneta City, Pangasinan; (075) 568-3312
* DCT Holdings Balintawak - NLEX Shell station, Balagtas (northbound); (0917) 564-6107
* DCT Holdings Balintawak - NLEX Shell station, Mexico (southbound); (0917) 564-6107
* Peak Motors Philippines Manila Bay - SLEX Shell station, Muntinlupa (southbound); (0922) 808-4370
* Peak Motors Philippines Manila Bay - SLEX Shell station, Muntinlupa (northbound); (0922) 808-4370
* Amcar Automotive - Greenfield Automall, Greenfield City, Santa Rosa-Tagaytay Road; (0998) 988-2432
* SFM Sales Corp. - Ayala Highway, Lipa City, Batangas; (0920) 202-8866
* Caleb Motor Corp. - Roxas Avenue, Concepcion, Pequena, Naga City; (0918) 942-9750