The MMDA has released another bulletin advising motorists about the never-ending road reblocking work that falls on this weekend. The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will undertake road reblocking and repairs starting 11pm tonight (Sept. 21) until September 24, in the following areas:
1) C5 Road before Tiendesitas, approaching C5 Ortigas Flyover
2) C5 Road (Gap 3) Chainage 52--Chainage 420 (1st lane)
3) EDSA infront of Francesca Tower to after Sct. Borromeo (3rd lane from the center island)
4) EDSA beside Trinoma Mall (6th lane from center island)
5) A.H Lacson Ave. cor. Aragon St., and cor. P. Florentino St.
6) Batasan Road before Everlasting and fronting QCPU (2nd lane)
7) C5 Road before MRT Avenue (3rd lane)
All affected roads will be fully passable by 5am on Monday, September 24.
Motorists are advised to avoid the said areas and use alternate routes instead.
Meanwhile, Manila Water Co. Inc., will undertake pavement restoration (one lane closure) on 10pm of September 21 to 4am of September 24 and 10pm of September 28 to 4am of October 1 along the following portions of C-5 Road Southbound:
1) After Lanuza Ave. (Landmark: opposite of Shell Gas Station from North Bound)
2) After Lanuza Ave. (Landmark: Pedestrian over after Shell Gas Station)