Robinsons Malls said on Tuesday, September 29, that select branches would serve as a one-stop-shop for RFID installation and reloading to help motorists adapt to the shift to cashless transactions.
The country’s expressways are moving to contactless payments to stop the spread of COVID-19. The move to full RFID is expected to finish by November and motorists have begun installing RFID stickers on their windshields and headlights.
Robinsons Malls has partnered with Easytrip, the provider of RFID stickers that can be used in NLEX, SCTEX, CAVITEX, CALAX, and C5 Link.
Here’s the schedule provided by Robinsons Malls for the sticker installation, open from 10am to 6pm:
- October 2 to 3 – Robinsons Galleria, Lower Ground Floor
- October 9 to 10 – Robinsons Sta. Rosa and Robinsons Place Malolos, Ground Floor
- October 16 to 17 – Robinsons Place Dasmariñas, Lower Ground Floor
- October 23 to 24 – Robinsons Tagaytay, Level 2 Hallway and Robinsons Starmills, Parking Area
- November 6 to 7 – Robinsons Angeles, Ground Floor Parking
- November 13 to 14 – Robinsons Novaliches, Ground Floor
NOTE: This article first appeared on Reportr.world. Minor edits have been made.