Still haven’t managed to get your hands on an Autosweep RFID? If you live in San Juan City, then you’re in luck.
The local government has announced that it will be holding an Autosweep RFID installation activity at San Juan city hall tomorrow morning. Stickering will begin at exactly 7am, and only 2,000 vehicles will be accommodated on a first-come, first-serve basis. Look:
Applicants must be residents of San Juan City and should bring the following requirements:
- Proof of San Juan City residency
- Completed Autosweep RFID application form
- P200 exact amount (no change will be handed out)
San Juan City motorists may line up for stickering at the following locations:
- From M. Paterno Street, turn right at Santolan heading and head up to Pinaglabanan all the way to Museo ng Katipunan
- From N. Domingo Street, turn right to Pinaglabanan up to Museo ng Katipunan
In case you didn’t know, Autosweep RFIDs are valid at San Miguel Corporation tollways only. That’s the South Luzon Expressway (SLEX), Skyway, NAIA Expressway (NAIAX), Tarlac–Pangasinan–La Union Expressway (TPLEX), and Southern Tagalog Arterial Road (STAR).
Planning to drop by? Then you’ll probably want to do so earlier rather than later.
According to the announcement, stickering will only be while supplies last. San Juan City is also reminding everyone that the vehicles for stickering must only be occupied by the driver. No passengers are allowed.
This is the perfect opportunity for San Juan City motorists to finally get this chore out of the way. Take it if you can.