Do you live in Quezon City, or at least drive around the area every now and then? The Department of Public Works and Highways has just released an advisory announcing a series of road repairs it will be carrying out in the city from 10pm today (November 21) to 5am on Monday (November 24).
Here is the list of places in which the road works will be done:
* Along Fairview Avenue, from Camaro Street to Peacock Street (3nd lane, southbound);
* Along Mindanao Avenue, from St. Charbel Street to Tandang Sora Avenue (2nd lane, southbound) and from Road 8 to North Avenue (3rd lane, southbound);
* Along Commonwealth Avenue, from Bicol-Leyte Street to pedestrian overpass of Batasan Road (2nd lane, southbound);
* Along Araneta Avenue, from Quezon Avenue to Maria Clara Street (3rd lane, northbound);
* Along C.P. Garcia Avenue, from University Avenue to Maginhawa Street (3rd lane, northbound);
* Along Quirino Highway, from Camachile Street to Teacher's Bliss (1st lane, northbound);
* Along Batasan Road, from Civil Service Commission to Filinvest II (2nd lane, eastbound);
* Along Congressional Avenue, from Sinagtala Street to Mindanao Avenue (2nd lane, eastbound); and
* Along Congressional Avenue Extension, from Salinghali Street to Luzon Avenue (2nd lane, eastbound).
You've been informed. Adjust your routes accordingly.