Regulators said on Thursday, October 1, that more UV Express routes are now allowed to reopen as public transportation gradually increases capacity during the general community quarantine.
According to a memo adopted on September 11, and effective immediately after publication in a newspaper, the 17 additional routes are:
Newly reopened UV Express routes
- N09 Malabon–Cubao
- N10 Marikina River Bank–Robinsons Galleria
- N11 Market Market–Pasig via San Joaquin
- N12 Market Market–Rosario via C5
- N13 Mindanao Avenue/Tandang Sora–EDSA MRT (CIT)
- N14 Palar–SM Makati
- N15 Karuhatan–North Road Rail Station Terminal (NRRS) (Trinoma)
- N16 San Bartolome–MRT (North Ave)
- N17 Sto Nino (Marikina)–Ayala
- N18 Sto Nino (Marikina)–Ortigas Center
- N19 Pasig–Ayala Center
- N20 Pasig (Santolan)–SM Megamall via Robinson
- N21 Pasig–SM Megamall via Robinsons Galleria
- N22 Pateros–TM Kalaw (Masagana Term)
- N23 Pembo (Staff House)–Ayala
- N24 Cubao–Buendia
- C52 Cubao–Montalban Central Terminal
A QR code is required to be displayed in the front windshield. Drivers and passengers must also adhere to the COVID-19 health and safety guidelines set by the Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases.
NOTE: This article first appeared on Reportr.world. Minor edits have been made.