As the 17th season of Top Gear draws closer on June 26, we discovered a second teaser trailer of what we can expect from Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May.
Look forward to shenanigans like:
* James May powersliding an Aston Martin Virage;
* Jeremy Clarkson pitting the McLaren MP4-12C against the Ferrari 458 Italia while seemingly giving Lewis Hamilton a tip;
* Clarkson and Richard Hammond doing some scientific tests between a Mercedes-Benz CL and a BMW 8-Series;
* May enjoying his time behind the wheel of the Mini Countryman WRC;
* Clarkson and Hammond looking over a handful of cars, one of which is a Chevrolet Corvette C4; and
* Hammond having a grand time driving the Fiat Abarth 500C around the Monaco Grand Prix circuit.
Here's something to tease you more: