Volvo Philippines is taking its service concept to a new level. Besides its usual offerings of Volvo genuine parts, methods and internationally trained technicians to go with its five-year warranty and five-year roadside assistance, the company now has a complete service offering for its customers, "with an emphasis on customer service rather than car service."
Calling it "Volvo Service 2.0," it's the collective term for all of the Swedish carmaker's customer service offerings. This also further reinforces Volvo Philippines' commitment to delivering the best service that its clients deserve by ensuring that all Volvo workshops fulfill their commitment to attain the utmost satisfaction of their clients.
• Free software updates with each service. "A free update of the car’s software to the latest version is always included when we service your Volvo." (This applies to all Volvo models from model-year 1999, except S40/V40 older than 2004, S70/V70 older than 2000 and C70 older than 2006.)
• Mobility solution. "We will always offer you alternative transport solutions when you bring your car for service."
• Health check. "We will always perform a health check of your Volvo, with focus on safety features including battery check, when we service your Volvo."
• Car wash at every servicing. "We will always wash your car in conjunction with servicing."
• Personal service contact. "You will always get a personal contact person who is dedicated to you."
"We have always strived to deliver the best customer service possible and to make sure that our clients' enjoyment of their Volvos extends to their post-purchase experience," said Volvo Philippines first executive vice president Roselyn Dimalanta. "With Volvo Service 2.0, we strengthen the resolve to make their Volvo ride experience as smooth as possible, inside and out of their cars."