Has someone finally bagged the Grand Lotto prize that has reached close to half a billion pesos? The winning combination in tonight's 6/55 Grand Lotto draw is 53-9-45-24-50-29 according to a Tweet by GMA News.
If you're the lucky winner, you'd definitely enjoy car shopping with P495 million. This amount is enough to buy at least:
- 579 units of Toyota Vios, in case you feel like starting a fleet of taxi with the model's range-topping variant;
- 600 units of Ford Fiesta, one of the latest cars in the Philippine market;
- 217 units of Toyota Prius or 48 units of Mercedes-Benz S400 Hybrid for the green motorists;
- 158 units of Chevrolet Camaro or 263 units of Hyundai Genesis Coupe for those who want muscle cars;
- 129 units of Volvo XC60 for the safety seekers; and
- 158 units of Ford Expedition for those who need to haul lots of passengers and cargo.
We also asked our Facebook friends about what they intend to buy with the money from tonight's draw.
"One dealership na kaya? LOL." – Jom Eusebio
"Gimme a Land Cruiser, a Grand Starex HVX and a Genesis Coupe. Also, a Range Rover for my dad and an E-Class for my mom. The rest can go to charity, business, housing and the bank." – Jejo Bongat
"GT-R and GT-R SpecV, Toyota Mark X and 370Z." – Ryuji Hoshino
"Gonna buy Toyota Alphard (family car) and GT-R for my hubby! Whoop! Whoop!" Marilen Francisco-Acha
"A GT-R, Camaro, R8, X6, X5, Evo-X, Impreza WRX STI, M3, A7 and a Clubman. Hehehe…XD" – Jojo Capunay
"For now, a Lexus IS300C and a Mitsubishi Evo 10. The remainder is for the 2 cars (maintenance, registration, etc.) and a worthy investment :D" – Rudolph Daniell Tumbaga
"Bugatti Veyron Sport and (Shelby Super Cars) SSC Ultimate Aero for sure." – John Agustin
What would you buy if you were tonight's big winner?
Photo from SXC.hu