We all know what "EDSA" stands for. It's Epifanio de los Santos Avenue, of course. But we here at Top Gear Philippines think that the historic highway--previously called Highway 54--is so poorly maintained and supervised that its acronym name now deserves a new meaning.
So we asked people on our Facebook page what EDSA should now stand for. Here are the 10 best answers:
1. Enduring Daily Slow Acceleration - Paul Seco
2. Extremely Deadly Subpar Avenue - Hiram Ulysses Bacarro
3. Every Driver Should Avoid - Jojo Bellen
4. Eternally Dreadful Source of Anguish - Jason Liao
5. Entire Day Sitting Avenue - Juju Carlo
6. Every Driver Simmering and Angry - Jahan Kalam
7. Endless Driving Stress Avenue - Paolo Usi
8. Every Driver Shouts Angrily - Jason Carlo David
9. Emissary of Death is Stalking Avenue - Rex Vargas
10. Every Day Slow Andar - Jacs Rockin
You think you have a better one? Post it in the comment box below.
Photo from Just Another Pixel