Want to get rid of an old car or even an old truck? Foton Motor Philippines can help. From today until October 10, Foton is accepting any vehicle in running condition for a trade-in deal.
The Foton Palitan Fest is aimed at helping businessmen and motorists retire their old vehicles in exchange for new ones.
Foton's four-day automotive festival features "various vehicle trading companies ready to appraise vehicles at very attractive prices and close trade-in transactions on the spot."
Other offers to look forward to during the Foton Palitan Fest are:
• On-The-Spot Financing Transactions – Get instant loan approvals from representatives of different banks to process and evaluate financing applications in just one day
• Flexible Payment Terms – Special financing terms and packages like lower down payment, longer terms of amortization and lower interest rates are available
• Reliable Insurance – Representatives from various insurance companies are present to facilitate insurance requirements of customers and to offer installment packages
• Great Choices of Foton Vehicles – Blizzard pick-ups, View vans, MPX vans, Mini Coach buses, Hurricane, Tornado and Cyclone trucks, and other vehicles which may be used as an ambulance, water tanker and mobile clinic are available. Click here to view the entire Foton lineup in the Philippines.
• Affordable Prices – Foton is known to offer the most reasonable and affordable vehicles for the best value in the market today
• Gifts and Surprises – Guests get prizes and freebies during the four-day event
The Foton Palitan Fest is located at No. 947 North Edsa (across new Centris Walk and very near the Quezon Avenue station of the Metro Rail Transit). For more information, visit the Foton website or call (02) 459-2121.