To help beat the summer heat, we Filipinos head for the beach or the cool highlands. But an immediate and convenient way to chill out is to go to the mall.
Hence, Isuzu Philippines Corporation is bringing its range of vehicles to air-conditioned malls, where mall-loving Pinoys may check them out during the summer. This Isuzu Nationwide Mall Tour runs until May 29, 2013.
"The mall tour makes Isuzu vehicles more accessible to Filipino consumers," said IPC president Ryoji Yamazaki. "This series of activities should allow the motoring public to experience our best-selling models like the Isuzu Crosswind AUV, the D-Max pickup and the Alterra SUV, and to let them realize what makes Isuzu vehicles popular among families of OFWs, or people engaged in small to midsize businesses, or even those who use our models for personal and recreational pursuits."
The schedule of Isuzu's mall tour is as follows:
* Robinsons Place Manila (April 3-9)
* SM City General Santos (April 4-10)
* SM City Marikina (April 11-17)
* BrickStone Mall, Tuguegarao City (April 13-19)
* SM City Pampanga (April 17-23)
* SM City Lipa, Batangas (April 23-29)
* SM Mall of Asia (April 25-May 1)
* SM City Fairview (April 26-May 2)
* Robinsons Place Iloilo (May 2-4)
* SM City Fairview (May 4-10)
* Waltermart Gapan, Nueva Ecija (May 6-12)
* SM City Santa Rosa (May 8-14)
* SM City Marilao, Bulacan (May 14-20)
* SM City Lanang, Davao (May 14-20)
* SM City Baguio (May 17-23)
* SM City Cebu (May 22-28)
* SM City North EDSA (May 23-29)