Last weekend, the Department of Public Works and Highways carried out a series of road repairs in Quezon City. The DPWH is doing it again in QC this weekend, so plan your route well. The agency has announced that it will once again conduct reblocking and road repairs from November 28 (10pm) to December 1 (5am). The road works will take place in the following areas:
* Along Fairview Avenue, from Camaro Street to Marlboro Street (3rd lane, southbound);
* Along Mindanao Avenue, from Road 8 to North Avenue (1st lane, southbound);
* Along Araneta Avenue, from Calamba Street to Quezon Avenue (1st lane, southbound);
* Along C.P. Garcia Avenue, from D. Castañeda Street to Velasquez Street (3rd lane, northbound);
* Along Quirino Highway, from Camachile Street to Teachers' Bliss (2nd lane, northbound);
* Along Batasan Road, from Civil Service Commission to DSWD (2nd lane, eastbound);
* Along Congressional Avenue, from EDSA to Hereford Street and from Sinagtala Street to Minadanao Avenue (2nd lane, eastbound);
* Along Congressional Avenue Extension, from Luzon Avenue to Miranila Subdivision (3rd lane, westbound); and
* Along Aurora Boulevard, from G. Baldovino Street to C3/Gregorio Araneta Avenue (westbound).
Good luck if you're driving in Quezon City this weekend!