We seriously have to warn you about hellish traffic this weekend, because the MMDA says so. Besides the Department of Public Works and Highways resuming its weekend road repair and reblocking efforts, the Manila Water Company will also be conducting emergency test pits on EDSA to determine the source of surface leaks.
For DPWH's road repair and reblocking, the following routes will be affected from January 23 to 26, 10pm to 5am:
* Along Mindanao Avenue from Road 20 to Congressional Avenue (third lane)
* Along C.P. Garcia Avenue from Pook Aguinaldo to Katipunan Avenue (third lane)
* Along Quirino Highway from Service Road to Balong Bato (fourth inner lane)
* Along Batasan Road from DSWD to Payatas Road (first inner lane)
* Along Congressional Avenue from Sinagtala Street to Mindanao Avenue (first lane)
* Along Congressional Avenue Extension from Luzon Avenue to Tandang Sora Avenue (third lane)
As for Manila Water Company, it will be conducting emergency test pits on EDSA (southbound) opposite Kalayaan Avenue Extension in Makati City from January 24, 10pm, to January 25, 5am. If the exact location of the leak is found during the test-pitting, the actual repair will be undertaken next week.
Photo for visual reference only