It seems the Department of Public Works and Highways won't be letting up on its reblocking on EDSA. The agency has announced it will continue its work on the southbound lanes today, April 16 (2pm) and the northbound lanes tomorrow, April 17 (12pm).
* Zamora Street to Roxas Boulevard (southbound)
* Evangelista to Guadalupe Bridge, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th lanes (northbound)
* Guadalupe Bridge to Evangelista Street, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th lanes (southbound)
* Guadalupe Bridge to SM Megamall (northbound)
* Julia Vargas to Temple Drive (northbound)
* Guadalupe Bridge to near Libertad Street (southbound)
* Annapolis to after Megamall (southbound)
* Roosevelt Avenue to Quezon Avenue, 3rd, 4th, 5th inner lanes (northbound)
* Gate 3 to Gate 2, 1st lane from sidewalk and 1st lane from MRT line (northbound)
* Roosevelt Avenue to West Avenue, 5th inner lane (southbound)
* Roosevelt Avenue to Quezon Avenue, 3rd, 4th, 5th inner lanes (southbound)
* New York Street to Cubao Underpass, 1st lane (southbound)
* Gate 1 to Annapolis, 1st lane (southbound)
Reblocking works on other main roads will also be done simultaneously with those on EDSA, specifically:
* Along Main Avenue, from 10th to 15th Avenue, Quezon City;
* Along Kamuning Road, from Scout Ybardolaza to Tomas Morato, 2nd lane, Quezon City;
* Along Balete Drive, from Campanilla to Aurora Boulevard, 1st lane, Quezon City; and
* Along Bayani Street, from Unang Hakbang to Cordillera Street, 1st lane.
The DPWH will open the repaired roads to motorists on April 21, Monday, at 5am.
Photo from SXC.hu