Got plans to go out this weekend? Good for you—but be warned, the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will be resuming its road rehabilitation activities in Quezon City, Pasig, and Manila, most notably along sections of EDSA and C5.
According to the DPWH advisory, repair work on the following areas will start tonight (September 7) at 11pm:
1. EDSA northbound: before North Avenue (sixth lane from center island)
2. EDSA southbound: beginning in front of Francesca Tower until after Scout Borromeo (third lane from center island)
3. Batasan Road northbound: before Payatas Road, and fronting the Quezon City Polytechnic University (second lane)
1. C5 southbound: before Tiendesitas on the approach to Ortigas flyover
2. C5 southbound: Gap 3 of Chainage 52 to Chainage 420 (1st lane)
City of Manila
1. A.H. Lacson Avenue northbound: corner Aragon Street
2. A.H. Lacson Avenue nourthbound: corner Florentino Street
The affected lanes will reopen on Monday, September 10, at 5am.