This weekend, 12 TopGear.com.ph readers (and a partner each) are partying with Johnnie Walker's Responsible Drinking Ambassador, two-time Formula 1 champion Mika Hakkinen. These lucky individuals won the privilege by joining two contests launched on this website on October 21.
CONTEST #1: SLOGAN-MAKING CONTEST
TASK: Come up with a witty slogan on responsible drinking, like Johnnie Walker’s very own, “Winners Never Drink and Drive."
PRIZES: Ten (10) tickets for two to the the Johnnie Walker Step Inside The Circuit party on November 5 at Prive Luxury Club at The Fort Strip in Bonifacio Global City; ten (10) autographed photos of Mika Hakkinen.
* Having a drink? Designate! - William Herrera
* Drink and drive, in heaven arrive. - Francisco Claravall VI
* Don't drink and drive, you'll stay alive. - Marty Aquino
* That's why it's not called Johnnie Driver. - Nic Uyliapco
* Be a winner; be a walker. - Francis Ablao
* Moderate on the booze, so when you drive you won't lose! - Ritzel Marcelino
* Remember the pact and stay intact. - Cecilia Reyes
* Drink + Drive = Permanent hangover - Bryan Aldrich Chua
* Responsible drivers don't drink and drive. - Christine Iris dela Cuesta
* Life has no spare; don't drink and drive. - Mark Villanueva
CONTEST #2: FACEBOOK TRIVIA CONTEST
TASK: Go to the Facebook page TOP GEAR PHILIPPINES and answer the Johnnie Walker trivia question posted there ("Name the cartoonist who sketched Johnnie Walker's iconic Striding Man logo"). The first two (2) to get the correct answer ("Tom Browne") each get a pass for two to the meet-and-greet cocktails party with Mika Hakkinen.
PRIZES: Two (2) passes for two to an exclusive meet-and-greet cocktails party with Mika Hakkinen on November 6.
* Ajig Angat
* Angel Guinigundo
Congratulations to all the winners. They will be notified via e-mail or Facebook as to how they may claim their prizes. See you as you Step Inside The Circuit!