Petron's Lakbay Alalay program, which used to be just a Holy Week affair, will now be enjoyed by motorists who are taking a trip from October 28 to November 1 as the country observes All Souls' Day break.
Here are the things motorists can enjoy at Petron stations for a worry-free trip during the long weekend:
1. Free vehicle checkup. This extensive check covers 38 inspection points including the tires, engine, battery, underchassis and lights. Look for the Free Safety Check sign at Petron stations to avail of this service.
2. Free motorcycle checkup. Riders can also bring their motorcycle to participating Petron stations to ensure that their two-wheeled vehicle is safe for travel. Participating stations are in Libis, Marquinton (Marikina), Sucat, La Loma and Makati.
3. Free medical assistance. There will be a doctor and a nurse on duty also at Petron stations in Libis, Marquinton, Sucat, La Loma and Makati for medical assistance. An ambulance will be on-call at Petron stations in NLEX Marilao, NLEX Balagtas, NLEX Lakeshore, SLEX San Pedro, Star Toll Batangas, Subic and Tagaytay.
4. Free towing. Class 1 vehicles stalled at the South Luzon Expressway may avail of this service.
5. Free coffee. Every single or accumulated receipt for the purchase of Petron Xtra, XCS, Blaze, Diesel Max and Turbo Diesel entitles the customer to a free SanMig Coffee sachet. This promo will run from October 28 to November 3 and will be available at Petron service stations displaying the Free Coffee signages.