It's been months since we last saw the triumvirate of Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May regale us with their motoring antics. Fortunately, Top Gear fans only need to wait just over a week more as the trio will soon be back on TV in the UK on June 26.
As a preview to what we'll see in the six episodes that'll make up the season, a trailer has been made available on YouTube, and in it we see:
* Jeremy Clarkson driving the McLaren MP4-12C on the Top Gear test track;
* James May going for a ride in what looks like the new Mini WRC and challenging English skeleton racer and Olympic gold medalist Amy Williams;
* Clarkson joining Richard Hammond as they cruise around what looks like the British countryside in a Porsche Boxster;
* Hammond driving what looks like the offspring of a Hummer and a Tonka truck over some cars; and
* All three--with Formula 1 boss Bernie Ecclestone--driving some hot hatchbacks around the Monaco Grand Prix circuit.
We don't know about you, but we think six episodes are just not enough. Boo.