Metropolitan Manila Development Authority chairman Francis Tolentino has revealed the locations in Metro Manila where the fourth film of the Jason Bourne franchise will shoot later this month.
According to MBulletin.com, the production outfit behind the film has chosen Binondo, San Andres, Intramuros, Nagtahan and Ramon Magsaysay Boulevard in Manila, the Navotas fish port, Pasay-Taft Rotonda, the Marikina Market and Ayala Avenue in Makati City as locations for the film shoot. The MMDA chief added that a long car chase scene along Taft Avenue in Pasay City is also being planned for the film.
"The movie will be shown worldwide. It's best that we clean the area first before filming," Tolentino added.
The same report also cited that Philippine Film Studios, the Philippine producer of the fourth Bourne film, which carries the title The Bourne Legacy, was granted by the Manila City Government its request "to temporarily close to vehicular traffic several areas in Manila."
These areas reportedly include:
* Portions of San Andres St. from January 11 to 15;
* J. Bocobo corner Remedios streets on January 18 and 19;
* Leveriza Street from Balingkit to San Andres on January 15;
* San Andres corner Quirino and Taft Avenue on January 14;
* Riverside Road, Real and Sta. Lucia Streets in Intramuros on January 25 and February 17 and 18;
* Jones Bridge on February 5; and
* Ramon Magsaysay Boulevard from February 8 to 15.
So if you live in one of these areas, it's time to start planning alternative routes to your usual destinations.