On our Facebook page the other day, we posted the following incomplete sentence and asked people to finish it:
"You know a car is owned by a Filipino when..."
The answers, as expected, were funny and interesting. We now pick the top 20 and share them with you.
1. It has "sponsor" stickers on it even if the car does not have the brands in it. - Mon Mantuano
2. It has a rosary on the rear-view mirror. - Tyrone Ty
3. It has chrome accessories everywhere. - Germain Alilio
4. It doesn't follow traffic rules. - Marvin Limchu
5. It is a 4x4 but is rarely used off-road. - Erick Herrera
6. It has a huge-ass spoiler even if it isn't a racing car. - Floyd Clinton Te
7. The plastic cover on its interior panels hasn't been removed. - Johnny Be Good
8. It has stickers showing the names of all the family members. - Alan Oliveros
9. It has a box of tissue paper. - Rogelio Alavaro Jr.
10. The conduction sticker is still there. - Tony Belo
11. It has a sticker of Calvin pissing on the fuel tank lid. - Alvin Pascual
12. There's a Euro plate under the Philippine license plate. - John Martin Balinghasay
13. The horn keeps blaring. - Sherwin Diaz
14. It tailgates an ambulance. - Wenjie Borja
15. It's picking up or unloading passengers in a no-loading/unloading zone. - Doi Villanueva
16. It's too dilapidated already. - Ichie Navarez
17. It has a Ralliart sticker even if it isn't a Mitsubishi, or a Nismo sticker even it isn't a Nissan, or a TRD sticker even if it isn't a Toyota, or a Mugen sticker even if it isn't a Honda. - Allen Neil Pajarellano
18. The driver is smoking. - Mav Peñano
19. It has a yellow-ribbon sticker. - Laurence Maniego
20. It has a sticker that says, "God bless our trip." - Jmarc Valenzuela
So, did they miss any other unique indicator that a car is Pinoy-owned?