Get ready for another traffic-filled weekend as the Department of Public Works and Highway (DPWH) will continue its road works like repair, maintenance, asphalt overlay, concrete reblocking and pothole patching activities in Metro Manila.
From 10pm on December 9 to 4am on December 12, the DPWH, along with its various engineering district offices, will repair roads in the following areas:
- EDSA-Ortigas Service Road, Mandaluyong City (limits: bus lane fronting POEA);
- EDSA-Quezon City (limits: southbound going to Quezon Avenue, second lane between MRT North Avenue Station to Quezon Avenue);
- Commonwealth Avenue-Zuzuaregui to Commonwealth Market, Quezon City (limits: third lane between Feria Road and Ilang-Ilang northbound and fourth lane southbound near km. 16);
- Tramo Road, Pasay City (limits: from Zobel Roxas to Buendia Avenue);
- Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Pasay City (limits: from Roxas Boulevard to Macapagal Avenue, Pasay City);
- MSR-Muntinlupa (limits: viaduct section ground level, Alabang, Muntinlupa City);
- M. H. Del Pilar Street, Barangay Tinajeros, Malabon City (limits: from Gov. Pascual Avenue to Mejorada St., northbound);
- EDSA-Caloocan City (limits: northbound lane going to Monumento fifth lane from center island between Arellano Street and M. Ponce Street);
- E. Quintos Street, Sampaloc Manila (limits: España Boulevard to Ma. Clara Street);
- R-10 Road, Tondo, Manila (limits: Jacinto St. to Station 1+104.80 before A. Bonifacio Avenue, northbound lane);
- Blumentritt Street, Sampaloc, Manila (limits: Ma. Clara St. to Dapitan St.);
- Santol St. (limits: Sociego to Roces St.);
- A. Maceda Street, Sampaloc, Manila (limits: Makiling to Laon-Laan Street);
- A. Mendoza St. (limits: Maria Clara to Quezon Boulevard service road); and
- Araneta Avenue (limits: from Aurora Boulevard to Landargun Street, third lane from center island).
According to the DPWH, the repair and maintenance of these national roads in Metro Manila have already been coordinated with the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority. Enforcers will be deployed to facilitate traffic in areas affected by the repair. For any concern, complaint, suggestion, recommendation, observation, the public is advised to call the DPWH Hotline at 165-02 or text DPWH (space) message then send to 2920.