Before you completely fade into holiday mode, here's an exclusive first look at the May 2011 cover of Top Gear Philippines. Based on the photos and the blurbs, the following observations can be made regarding the magazine's 74th issue:
* The main feature is the all-new Hyundai Elantra compact sedan;
* This is the magazine's first-ever "Style Issue";
* As such, the issue includes a piece on the "20 most iconic car designs";
* The sleek new Volvo V60 station wagon is part of the editorial lineup;
* There's a story on the New Stratos;
* There's also an article on the resurrected Aston Martin Virage; and
* A young woodcarver shows off his ability to turn blocks of wood into automotive shapes.
The May 2011 issue should be out by the first day of the month. Get your copy for just P150.